This post is sponsored by TRESemmé, a product of Unilever, as a part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. All opinions are my own.
I recently lobbed my hair in December, and I love it. It’s light and so much easier to style. My one complaint is that it CANNOT look flat. The second it looks flat, the entire hairdo is unflattering and more unkept, suburbs’ lady than chic, city girl. TRESemmé came up with a radical solution to fix that.
The call it “rewriting the rules,” but I call it genius. They have you use their conditioner before applying their shampoo. It sounds crazy, but makes complete sense for a lighter, more full look.
Here’s how my recent partnership with TRESemmé is saving my lob:
1. The conditioner beforehand makes it lighter: Step one is the TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner, because conditioning tends to flatten your hair. It makes it heavier and though it’s good for your hair, it actually makes more sense to use beforehand so it can be further washed out with the lighter shampoo.
2. The shampoo at the end makes it voluminous: Step two is the TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Shampoo this helps instill volume and that bouncey quality.
3. It holds my hair style without feeling crunchy: Afterwords, decide what kind of look you’re hoping to achieve. If you want a bouncy look then before you blow dry, brush through some of the TRESemmé Beauty-Full Touchable Bounce Mousse. I would definitely suggest this for the ladies out their with wavy to curly hair (or looking to create that effect).
4. It makes it shiny, but not greasy: If shiny & sleek is the look for you- use TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Hair Maximizer after a wash.
5. It keeps the hair lifted: I haven’t owned hairspray in a long time… I can never find the right one, so this TRESemmé Beauty-Full Flexible Finish Hairspray was a godsend. It kept my hair voluminous and styled without being thick or crunchy. It looked effortless.
Overall, I really enjoyed the Beauty-Full Volume collection. It didn’t take a lot of additional steps to my routine to make a rather large impact. Even after one use, I could feel a difference.
Check out this video of Chrissy Teigen who shared her story with TRESemmé, and looked adorable, because she always does:
P.S. Get weekly newsletters and one monthly e-mail sent directly to your inbox (don’t even have to keep coming back to find the latest post. I will let you know right away.) + free goodies only go the e-mail babes that sign up right here.
**This is a sponsored post**