Kayla’s back. Back again. <– That’s how I keep wanting to start all my posts, so I did. It’s my blog and I can type what I want to. Lol. Okay, I’m done. Time to get back to holiday party outfits.
Yesterday, I shared my go-to beauty look for holiday parties and today, I’m bringing you the full outfit. In case you’re new, I’ll refresh your memory: I show off my legs when I’m trying to be fun and flirty, but that’s it. In this case, I covered up every other inch of my body, because I like to leave a little (read: everything) to the imagination.
I have also worn this romper several times by itself, so I wanted to add another layer just to mix it up. I like how it turned out, and because it appears to be a mini-dress in the front (you can tell it’s shorts from the back), I wanted to make sure the rest of me remained classy/ modest.
I also shared six other looks that I’m very much into this holiday season. If you’ve already completed your holiday party circuit, I’d still take a look to see if there is anything you can wear on New Year’s Eve. Thankfully, the partying doesn’t end with Christmas!
Consider this your daily reminder to sign up for the newsletter. Why miss out on the good stuff?!
1. Turtleneck, romper, and fishnets: First thing first: this is definitely not a dress, and has shorts under. Don’t freak out, Mom. Also, I’m wearing amazing Berkshire fishnet stockings with a lace garter that yes, is a little sexier than grandma-hose, but also is just one million times more comfortable. It doesn’t suffocate me when I try to sit. I really love them!
*This brand has been a great staple for me. See another time I wore Berkshire here.
* Side note: These amazing earrings are from Cool Approved. You can get a “Kayla Watkins jewelry box” subscription for only $25! Check it out here, and tag me if you sign up. I have a few more pieces from my subscription box that I will be wearing and sharing on Instagram. They’re super cute, so keep a look out!
2. Gold skirt + leather jacket: from Noholita
3. Velvet dress: from The Viva Luxury
4. All white look: from Vogue Korea
5. Little red dress + statement earrings: from My Showroom
6. Something sparkly: from Free People blog
7. A plaid skirt: from Extra Petite
* This post was partially sponsored by Berkshire and Cool Approved. All thoughts and opinions are my own.