So I’m putting this in the “entertaining” section, because you’re KIND OF entertaining your lover-boy (or girl), but really this is just an excuse to post cute couple photos that make you gag. The excuse I’m using: It’s almost Valentine’s Day, and it can be hard to leave the house when it’s so freakin’ cold outside. Therefore I have five at home date night ideas that don’t require you to leave your place!!!
These are my kinda dates, ya’ll. I love to Netflix in my PJ’s with hubby more than I like to spend an hour getting ready and then another hour waiting for a table in a crowded, tiny restaurant where we can’t even hear one another. (TBH that’s kind of what we’re doing this year, but I’m totally chilling in pajamas in my heart.)
These five ideas make is so you’re relaxing at home, but it’s still romantic and exciting, because it’s (most likely) not what you do every night. Each date has a unique spin that will hopefully incite all the butterflies and anticipation that a “typical” date would.
Number one tip to a perfect date night: snuggle a lot and get real close to their face like I do in the photos below.
If you need a card or extra gift, you better sign up for the newsletter. That’s where you can find all the good stuff (including a brand new Valentine’s Day printable)!
S/O to hubby for taking MORE couple photos and being a pro at it. You’re hot. Let’s spend every Valentine’s Day together, ‘kay?
1. Build a fort and watch a movie on your laptop underneath:
2. Make a bath with candles and bubble + eat some chocolate covered strawberries:
3. Cook dinner together + surprise him or her by decorating your dining table with flowers, candle and maybe event string lights with photos:
4. Camp in your backyard + make s’mores (surprise them with a firepit if you don’t have one or buy one of those portable grill thingys) :
5. Play board games + drink wine + have a romantic prize for the winner (like a massage):