In 2009, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) revised their guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials in order to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company. Since this blog is a source of income and may occasionally incorporate endorsements or testimonials, I felt it was important to disclose the following to you, K5T readers:
- The content of our blog is a source of income for me and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- We will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that I feel will be beneficial to my readers.
- Products provided to me by advertising partners for our review are given to us free of charge with no cost to ourselves. This does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
- You can trust me. I will always give our genuine opinion about a product or service regardless of whether I am partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
- My number one priority is accuracy and fairness to K5T readers, and I would never compromise the truth just to make money.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
I try my hardest to be as honest as I can with you all!
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.